Bundt cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion. It's simple, elegant, and always impresses guests. This Maple Walnut Bundt Cake is no exception - it's sure to be a hit! The cake is moist and fluffy, with a delicious maple flavor and crunchy walnuts. It's the perfect combination of flavors and textures, and definitely not one to miss out on. So what are you waiting for? Make this amazing bundt cake today!
This Maple Walnut Bundt Cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion! The maple syrup and walnuts add a delicious, nutty flavor that everyone will love.
Plus, the cake is ultra-moist and easy to make. Whether you're serving it at a party or just for your family, this cake is sure to be a hit!
MAPLE WALNUT BUNDT CAKE
I admit it: I'm a sucker for Bundt cakes. There's something about their shape and texture that just makes them irresistible. And this Maple Walnut Bundt Cake is no exception! The cake is moist and flavorful, with a subtle sweetness from the maple syrup. The walnuts add a delicious crunch, making this cake perfect for any special occasion!
I'm always on the lookout for new Bundt cake recipes, and I think I've found a winner with this Maple Walnut Bundt Cake. The recipe is easy to follow, and the results are delicious!
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE MAPLE WALNUT BUNDT CAKE
This delicious cake recipe only requires a few ingredients that are commonly found in your pantry or local grocery store.
- Salted butter softened
- White granulated sugar
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Pure maple syrup
- Large eggs
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- White flour
- Chopped walnuts
For the glaze:
- Powdered sugar
- Whole milk
- Pure maple syrup
MAPLE WALNUT BUNDT CAKE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
To make this delicious bundt cake recipe, you will need a few baking tools.
- 10-inch bundt cake pan
- Mixing bowls
- Electric stand or hand mixer
- Rubber spatula
- Cake platter or decorating plate
HOW DO I STORE MAPLE WALNUT BUNDT CAKE?
This bundt cake is best stored in an airtight container at room temperature for around 3 days. If you're planning on serving the cake within a week, it can be placed in the refrigerator to avoid drying out.
CAN I FREEZE MAPLE WALNUT BUNDT CAKE?
Maple Walnut Bundt Cake can be frozen for up to 3 months. Make sure it is properly wrapped before freezing, and that you let it defrost overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
HOW TO KEEP A BUNDT CAKE FROM STICKING TO A PAN?
One of the most important things you can do to avoid a cake from sticking to a pan is to thoroughly grease and flour it. Even if the recipe only calls for greasing, you should still use flour as well. This ensures that your cake will easily come out of the pan in one piece! If you don't want to flour the pan, then I recommend using a baking spray instead of just cooking spray.
HOW LONG DOES A BUNDT CAKE NEED TO COOL?
It's best to let bundt cakes cool in the pan for around 10 minutes before removing it from the pan. Once you remove it from the pan, I recommend allowing it to cool for two hours before adding the glaze to the top.
Maple Walnut Bundt Cake is one of the best things I have ever eaten in my life. The cake is fluffy and moist, while the walnuts add the perfect crunch. The maple glaze on top takes this dessert over the top, making it irresistible. You need to make this cake ASAP!
If you love bundt cake recipes be sure to check out this Red Velvet Bundt Cake recipe.
This maple walnut bundt cake is an easy and delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion! Walnuts add a delicious crunch to the soft, fluffy cake, and the maple syrup gives it a wonderfully sweet flavor. This cake is so good that you'll want to make it again and again!
Follow these instructions closely and enjoy this delicious Maple Walnut Bunt Cake recipe.
This Maple Walnut Bundt Cake is insanely delicious and perfect for your family. It's moist, flavorful, and the most delicious comfort food dessert!
- ½ cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 cups white flour
- 1 ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- For the glaze:
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp whole milk
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and coating a 10-inch Bundt pan in butter and flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together your butter and sugar until the ingredients are homogenous, and no pockets of sugar remain (about 2 minutes).
- Add in the Greek yogurt, maple syrup, and large eggs. Stir the ingredients vigorously until the added ingredients are fully incorporated into the mixture.
- Add the flour and slowly fold it into the batter being careful not to overmix.
- Once the flour is just barely incorporated, add the chopped walnuts and fold them into the batter gently until they are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour the batter into the Bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool before removing it from the pan while you prepare the maple glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, milk, and syrup until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Remove the cake from the pan, pour the glaze over the cake, serve, and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this maple walnut bundt cake recipe as much as we do!
And don't forget to share it with friends who might also love these tasty treats too.