Bagels are a classic breakfast food. But sometimes, you just want something a little bit different. That's where this jumbo everything "bagel" comes in. It's basically like a regular bagel, but way bigger! Plus, it's got all of your favorite everything bagel toppings: sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and garlic salt. So if you're looking for a new and interesting breakfast idea, give this jumbo everything bagel recipe a try!
Who doesn't love a good bagel? And when that bagel is extra large, and stuffed with delicious toppings, well, it's just irresistible.
That's why I'm sharing this amazing jumbo everything bagel recipe with you today. It's perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even a quick snack on the go. So give it a try—I promise you won't be disappointed!
JUMBO EVERYTHING BAGEL RECIPE
Bagels. They’re one of those quintessential breakfast foods that everyone seems to enjoy. But what about when you want a bagel, but don’t want the same old same old? This recipe for a jumbo everything bagel is the perfect way to shake things up – and it’s so easy to make! All you need is some dough, your favorite seasoning, a bundt pan, and an oven. So go ahead and indulge in this giant bagel – no judgement here!
If you love to branch out and try something different, then you are going to want to give this jumbo bagel recipe a try.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE THIS JUMBO EVERYTHING BAGEL
You only need a few ingredients to make this yummy jumbo everything bagel recipe. You may not even need to make a trip to the grocery store!
- Refrigerated French Bread
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Non-stick Spray
Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Cream Cheese Ingredients
- Cooked Bacon, Chopped
- Cream Cheese, Softened
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Jalapeños, Minced
- Garlic Powder
JUMBO EVERYTHING BAGEL RECIPE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
You will need a few things to make this jumbo everything bagel recipe, including a bundt pan and an oven.
- Bundt pan
- Shallow dish
- Cooling rack
- Knife and cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
HOW DO I STORE LEFTOVER JUMBO BAGEL?
You can store leftover jumbo bagel for up to three days in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator. You can wrap leftovers in plastic wrap while in the fridge to help keep them fresh If you do have leftover jumbo everything bagel, be sure to eat it up quick! Leftovers don’t taste nearly as good when they get a little stale.
CAN I FREEZE THIS JUMBO EVERYTHING BAGEL RECIPE?
Yes and no. You can freeze the bagel itself, however you cannot freezer the cream cheese jalapeno stuffing in the center. If you want to freeze the bagel, let it cool completely first. Then double-wrap it in plastic wrap or place it in a freezer bag before placing inside the freezer. This should help it stay fresh for up to three months. When you are ready to eat your frozen jumbo everything bagel, simply thaw on the counter for about one hour, and then stuff and serve.
WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO SERVE THIS JUMBO BAGEL?
This jumbo bagel recipe is ideal for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and snacks. If you're having a party or gathering, this fun jumbo everything bagel is also perfect for sharing with friends and family! My favorite time to serve this bagel is for brunch with friends, but it's great to enjoy anytime at all.
I'm not sure what's more exciting, the prospect of a giant everything bagel or the fact that you can easily make one at home. With just a few ingredients and some time in the oven, you can enjoy this massive New York-style bagel yourself. Whether you're entertaining a large group or just treating yourself to a special breakfast, this recipe is guaranteed to wow your taste buds. So dig in and enjoy!
If you bundt pan recipes you may also enjoy this Red Velvet Bundt Cake or this Bundt Pan Hash Brown Casserole recipe.
I'm not sure what it is about a big, fluffy, jumbo everything bagel that just makes me so happy. Maybe it's the variety of flavors and textures with each bite. Or, maybe it's the fact that they're just so darned delicious! Whatever the reason, I know that when I want something special for breakfast or a snack, an everything bagel is always a good choice. And now, you can make them yourself with this easy recipe!
Follow these instructions closely and enjoy this delicious Jumbo Everything Bagel recipe.
Jumbo Everything Bagel Recipe
If you're looking for an easy and delicious breakfast or brunch recipe, look no further than this jumbo everything bagel recipe. It's perfect for feeding a crowd, and requires minimal effort on your part. Plus, the flavor of the everything bagel seasoning is simply irresistible.
- 2 Cans refrigerated French bread, 11 oz
- 3 TBSP Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Non-stick Spray
- Bacon Cheddar Jalapeño Cream Cheese
- 10 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 jalapeños, minced
- 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray non-stick spray to cover inside of bundt pan.
- Sprinkle Everything Bagel Seasoning into a large shallow dish or cutting board.
- Remove dough from cans.
- Roll each over Everything Bagel Seasoning to cover, making sure not to get any on the two sides of each dough loaf. Be sure not to flatten the dough, we want to keep it in the shape that it comes straight from the can.
- Place the rolls in the bundt pan to make a circle. Pinch the ends together on each side.
- Bake for 30-36 minutes until the top of the bread is a toasty brown color.
- Remove the baked bread from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes and then carefully remove from pan and let cool on a cooling rack.
- Make sure the decorative side of the bread is on top and carefully cut the bread in half lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar, jalapeños, and garlic powder.
- Fold in chopped bacon and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread on Jumbo Everything “Bagel” bread. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this jumbo everything bagel recipe recipe as much as we do.
And don't forget to share it with friends who might also love these tasty treats too.