This hash brown breakfast casserole made in a bundt pan is perfect for those days you crave a delicious, comforting dish. It has the best of both worlds: fluffy eggs cooked up with your favorite breakfast meat in between layers of hash browns and biscuit chunks for a hearty start to your day.
This is a simply wonderful breakfast that's sure to please even picky eaters! Best part is that it's SO easy to prepare and very customizable. Feel free to add leftover veggies, meats and starches to make this recipe your own.
BUNDT PAN HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE
Make that delicious breakfast casserole a little more fancy with this yummy Bundt Pan Breakfast Casserole recipe. You will soon learn that your bundt pan is not only good for making cakes, my friends.
At Bundt Pan Recipes, we're committed to discovering all of the ways you can put yours to good use. This loaded breakfast casserole is just the start. Let me show you how to make it.
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE BUNDT PAN BREAKFAST
This recipe calls for common breakfast casserole ingredients that are easy to find. Here is a list of items needed to make this.
- Eggs - the number one ingredient needed to make the most epic of breakfast casseroles.
- Italian seasoning - for an easy pop of flavor. You most likely have this common blend on hand already.
- Paprika - a classic go-to that adds a dash of color for an added bonus.
- Salt - I wouldn't even think of serving eggs of any kind without some salt to make the flavors come through.
- Cheddar cheese: Feel free to substitute the cheddar cheese with your favorite cheese. I like mozzarella, pepper jack, or colby jack cheese. As for me, I prefer the sharpest cheddar I can get my hands on.
- Hash browns: I use shredded frozen hash browns for this, as cubes don’t always cook through completely. You can also homemade hash browns by shredding potatoes and using those instead. If you decide to shred your own potatoes for this hashbrown breakfast casserole, make sure to squeeze as much of the liquid out of the potatoes as you can before adding them to the mix.
- Ham: If you prefer your breakfast casserole with ham, you can simply use thick deli sliced ham for an easy addition. However, cooked sausage crumbles or bacon are also excellent choices.
- Refrigerated biscuit dough: Choose your favorite biscuit dough. I used homestyle biscuits, but you can mix and match different types of biscuit dough for this.
- Heavy cream: Half and half or milk will work as substitutes in this recipe.
- Dijon Mustard: Stone ground mustard is the classic substitute here, but you can also use normal mustard or honey mustard with a slightly different change in taste.
SUPPLIES TO MAKE BUNDT PAN BREAKFAST
You only need a few items that you probably already have around your kitchen to make this yummy breakfast right in your favorite bundt pan in no time. Here is a list of supplies you will need to make this.
- Bundt pan - this fun alternative breakfast idea is formulated to fit into your standard bundt pan. Move over cake, it's breakfast time.
- Measuring tools - although I like to wing it on occasion, measuring tools are a must if you want to recreate this exact recipe.
- Mixing bowls and tools - you are going to need these in order to whisk and blend your way to breakfast magic.
IS THIS A MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST CASSEROLE?
Yes. You can make this breakfast casserole ahead of time.
This is an easy breakfast casserole, so I recommend putting it all together the night before, wrapping it tightly, leaving it in the refrigerator overnight, then popping it into the oven the next morning.
Let the family wake up to the delicious smell of the casserole baking. I just love an easy breakfast, and preparing this the night before is a genius move, as always.
HOW TO I STORE MY BUNDT PAN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE?
You might be curious about how to store your leftover casserole after making it. Store this in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 5 days.
You can also wrap this tightly and put it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
This breakfast casserole is a unique recipe using a bundt pan. It's the perfect dish to serve your family any day but also perfect for Christmas morning. It’s easy to make and it tastes delicious!
The best part? You can put it together ahead of time, then pop it into the oven when you wake up.
With ham, eggs, cheese, hash browns all baked inside a bundt pan - there are no leftovers guaranteed!
Bundt Pan Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Quick and easy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole with eggs, cheese and ham is a fun twist on the classic dish. Learn how to make it in a bundt pan with this delicious recipe!
- 10 large eggs, whisked
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 ¼ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ¼ cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 ½ cups deli ham, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated home style biscuits, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Parsley, chopped (garnish)
- Prepare a bundt pan by spraying it liberally with cooking oil spray. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, Italian seasoning, paprika, and salt. Whisk until combined.
- Add in the cheddar cheese, frozen hash browns, ham, chopped biscuit dough, heavy cream, and Dijon mustard. Stir well and then pour into the bundt pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the top turns a light golden brown, and no longer jiggles (a little wobble is okay).
- Let the casserole rest for 5-10 minutes at room temperature. Then turn it out carefully onto a flat plate.
- Top with chopped parsley. Slice and serve. Best when served warm.
The casserole will stick to the bottom of the pan. Don’t skip the cooking spray.
If you enjoyed this recipe, consider sharing it with a friend. 🙂
Saturday 25th of February 2023
Can you leave the biscuit pieces out?
Sunday 22nd of January 2023
This turned out perfect! I wish I could upload a picture.
Tuesday 17th of January 2023
Can this be made without biscuits?
Saturday 31st of December 2022
is it the small biscuits or grand biscuits
Friday 2nd of December 2022
Made this tonight and it was so good. I had to cook an extra 10 minutes. Definitely will make again!!